The computing platform is what matters. It’s one thing if you’re the big fish with THE platform. But what do you do when you’re the small fish, your competitor already owns the dominant platform, and has millions of customers? How do you switch customers to your platform? Answer: Reduce the platform switching barriers. However, it [...]
- 100% Brands can last forever
- 84% Why Is Southwest Airlines One of the Best Low Cost Airlines?
- 69% How Does Snapple Market Its Products?
- 66% Steve Jobs' Master Plan
- 61% Google's Trading Floor
- 56% Brittle Machines
- 40% Facebook Valuation
- 31% Google Worth More Than Rest of The Big Web Combined!
- 27% All Name Brands Have Common Denominators
- 27% Google's Acquisition Strategy
Tagsadsense advertising adwords amazon web services amd apple appletv bebo brand cpu data center ebay facebook gigaspaces gmail google google apps google maps ilife intel iphone ipod itunes java javaspaces linux mapreduce microsoft myspace nvidia orkut os x parallels platform safari search social graph social network startup steve jobs virtualization vmware windows yahoo