On August 9, 2004, NVidia stock opened at $3.23 per share (split-adjusted). Today, even with a large, one-day price drop, NVidia stock opened at $36.85. That’s over 11.4 times in a little over 4 years! To put that in perspective, it has been a better stock than Google in the same time period. (Google is [...]
- 100% Brands can last forever
- 84% Why Is Southwest Airlines One of the Best Low Cost Airlines?
- 69% How Does Snapple Market Its Products?
- 66% Steve Jobs' Master Plan
- 61% Google's Trading Floor
- 56% Brittle Machines
- 40% Facebook Valuation
- 31% Google Worth More Than Rest of The Big Web Combined!
- 27% All Name Brands Have Common Denominators